- Temporary venue options : Marquees; white and clear wall and roof options | Marquee extensions to existing permanent venues
- On-site consultation : Yes
- Out of hours appointments : Yes
- Quote inclusions : Pricing and floor plan
- Furniture hire : Bentwood chairs | White padded chairs | Ottomans | Sofas | Bars | Lecterns | A range of long and round tables
- Homeware hire : Full range of dinnerware, cutlery and glassware
- Flooring options : Indoor and outdoor parquetry | Carpet (tiles) | Carpet runner | Grass matting | Indoor and outdoor parquetry | Carpet (tiles) | Carpet runners | Grass matting
- Outdoor accessories : Bean bags | Umbrellas | Wine barrels | Market umbrellas | Cafe tables | Heaters
- Linen accessories : Specialty coloured linen | Chair covers/Sashes | Table runners
- DIY Hire : Yes
Wedding and Marquee Hire
Weeding Hire are a Tasmanian marquee and furniture hire company that offers a quality range of modern equipment, with a team that loves working with weddings. Their years of experience combined with a reputation for on-trend and tailored options can make any outdoor area the ideal indoor wedding venue. Weeding’s extensive capacity for hire – from a single teaspoon, to a marquee for thousands – means that you can truly hold your wedding anywhere in Tasmania.
With most couples needing a private wedding space designed for the hundreds, and usually low hundreds or less, Weeding Hire’s experienced planners will liaise with you to get the size of your marquee and the amount of furniture just right. Consistency in delivering their high quality and spotlessly maintained equipment is paired with their attention to detail, which ensures you hire everything you need, and nothing you don’t. From your initial query and complimentary on-site consultation, to the delivery of your goods, you can be assured of reliability and attention to every detail.
Weeding Hire can fully plan and implement the essentials to make any blank space a functional wedding venue; whether it be a clear-roof marquee for yourself and your guests, a smaller marquee for your catering company, basic tables and chairs for seating, glassware and dinnerware, or stylish linen and genuine timber Bentwood chairs. A variety of casual furniture is also available, with wine barrels, market umbrellas, bars, and dance floors great additions to every outdoor wedding setting. It’s possible to DIY wedding hire of furniture and accessories, as it is to have everything delivered and set up state-wide and set up on site. Conveniently, updated stock brochures are always available, which make it easy to identify all the little items you may need to have on hand.
Your Planner will coordinate your space and or hire based on consultation, and according to your individual requirements. For marquee weddings, a graphic model paired with your quote will demonstrate your floor plan, taking into consideration each individual element and areas for use. They can recommend options to make your location welcoming and comfortable, and to compliment your setting and your theme. At the same time, they can proactively collaborate with stylists and other professionals you are working with for your wedding, and have long standing relationships with a variety of trusted Tasmanian suppliers.
Whether you need a full marquee for your property, or an extension to an existing venue for additional space, Weeding’s versatility means that your location will be polished and practical. They will go to great lengths to find options for even the most remote sites, allowing you to experience almost any place in Tasmania you could imagine for your wedding.